06 June 2011

This is Why They Don't Give Me Days Off..


What do I get up to when I get a day off? I knew you wanted to know....

...Spring cleaning. Which means re-discovering mini bottles of liquor I had stocked away. Why yes, I would like to sweep and drink a mini bottle of Jeremiah Weed Sweet Tea Flavored Vodka & Bourbon Whiskey. How ever did you know? It's like I'm straight outta Mad Men...where's my pearls?

Also while cleaning was listening to my iTunes on random and had the joy to discover that I have, and still remember all the words, to every Jennifer Love Hewitt song ever made. And booty-popping does work to Love's tunes. Winning. This is why they never let me have a day off.

And just to provide the cherry on top of all dorky/Anglophile-ness....


Oh yes. I did buy the Royal Wedding on DVD and it came today. Cause ya know, I wanted the world to know, I did plan on being single forever if this didn't cement that already.

To all my spinsters out there. Word.
L.

No comments:

Post a Comment