03 August 2009

The Start of DC Living

Well I am officially moved into the great city of DC. I'm not use to living on my own so this should be interesting. It's my 2nd day and I've already gotten a parking ticket and due to my roommates lack of cable, I have rediscovered the joys of Buffy on DVD. I've been sucked back into the buffy vortex. Hopefully I will get around to doing some job searching...cause if I don't I'm sure my roommate will kill me when he gets back from Spain at the end of the month due to the lack of rent money on my part ;)

Also, I'd love to do some updates equipped with fabulous photos from my new Coolpix camera I got for my birthday...however, as stated before, I am computer-illiterate and can't figure out how to get the pictures from the camera to the computer.

Maybe some wine will help with the problem...

xoLindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment